1. Makes Choices – to define themselves and decode the mystery of their human architecture. Commits to unraveling their story -The Inner Legend-which holds all of their history up until they actively decide to write their history.
2. Builds a daily Wholistic Health Practice – to sustain themselves on a physical, mental, emotion, and spiritual level. Supports what, where, and how they invest their energy to be the best W(holy) Being in all parts of your life.
3. Develops a relationship with their Inner Intelligence – practices several techniques from their inner tool boxes that connects them to their inner intelligence which gives them a clear understanding of what their individualized expression is in the world.
4. Manages Technology, Distractions and Stress- makes conscious choices to manage technology, distractions, stress and exposure to their nervous systems and personal relationships.
5. Makes necessary decisions – to incorporate their individualized expression, dreams and goals into their life and holds a long-term vision of what the reward is for actualizing their goals.
6. Self-Mastery – disciplines their mind to focus on a lifelong journey to know themselves through their inner legend — expecting success.
7. Change- faces change with the courage and willingness to do things differently to get different results.
8. Partners with their subconscious and conscious mind – continues to learn new skills to align their conscious and subconscious minds into partnership to support the performance of their individualized expression, dreams or goals in life.
9. Consistent in their Commitment – walks their talk every day with no excuses, distractions, inconveniences, or procrastination.
10. Be and Play Like a Pro – Nourishes their minds, bodies and emotions and spiritual practices to perform, dress, and act the part as though they are that role.
11. Evaluate, Finish Strong, Hit the Wall, Celebrate – sets dates to evaluate results, embodies an indomitable work ethic to finish strong, possesses the ability to keep in the forefront of their mind the why of what they are pursuing, and takes the time to celebrate and acknowledge their accomplishments.
12. Spiritual Bank Account– surrenders to knowing that there is something bigger, which inspires them to move beyond themselves and step into the sacred duty of sharing the wealth of who they are by deeply caring for humanity, sentient beings and the planet.
Holly Hutcher-Shamir and Terri Stark are committed to living an extraordinary life, which they call The Quantum Olympics. They are passionate about guiding people from “surviving” as human’s being and committed to help humanity transform to live as W(holy) Beings. To learn more about the process they have created to help you incorporate The 12 Things W(holy) Beings Do Differently, check out their two books, The Quantum Olympics: Human Beings Transforming to Live as W(holy) Beings in the 21st Century and The Quantum Olympics Workbook.